Friday, September 12, 2008

1.  Explain the steps of the design cycle.
The first step of the design cycle is investigate as in research a topic for a experiment.
The second step in the design cycle is to plan as to prepare a outline for the conduction of a project.
the third step is to create or execute your plan, 
The fourth step is to evaluate the results of your experiment

2. Explain what your Gmail account should be:
Our Gmail account is basically a email account for blogging, communication, e.c.t

3. What should your password be?
My password should be my date of birth and my initials

4. Do you have a Techconnect log in?  If so what is it?
NO I don't have one yet.

5.  What is the URL for your blog?
My URL is jjvela@blogspot.com.



1 comment:

MRS. HINOJOSA said...

John

You are doing a great job!! Looks like your question was answered. Your blog is complete.