Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31/08

For investigating I give myself a 4. I give myself a 4 because I gathered a lot of information from only a few sources.
For design I give myself a 4 because I changed my design several times. It went from a day to day to day itinerary on paper to a day to day itinerary power point to a list of all the places we will visit based on category. That is probably the way I'll keep it.
For plan I give myself a 3. I give steps that are logical and some of the resources we need for the trip.
For create I give myself a 3 because I used google, ask, yellowpages and Mapquest .com for my research and I mentioned the changes I made above.
For evaluate I give myself a 2 because I havnt really tried to test if my project will work acording to the budget we have.
For attitudes in technology I give myself a 6. I give myself a 6 because I am always trying to help my fellow students succeed and try very hard to help myself as well.



No comments: